Join Roxy and her friends on a quest to find healthy foods. Build healthy eating habits with your kids. Box contains one fold-out 20" x 20" game sheet and 51 Eat Right Cards. Game sheet is 2-sided (2 games) plus rules for 2 other games to play without the game sheet.
Click on the above cards to open a larger image. Each card highlights a common food item in beautifully colored graphics illustrated by former Disney cartoonist, Clifford Dunston.
• Each card shows the number of servings of the food group for which it pertains.
• Each card shows the typical number of calories in the food item.
• Each card has a "Vitamin Power" rating and a "Junk Factor" rating. These ratings are calculated using a formula based on the content of vitamins, minerals and junk ingredients (fat, cholesterol, added sugars and sodium) as a percentage of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)
• Each card is given an "Overall Rating" based on a formula using Vitamin Power per Calorie and Junk Factor per Calorie.
• Each card has a short description of the good and bad characteristics of the food item.
• The cards are color-coded by food group acording to MyPyramid.
• Each deck comes with 3 different games: Duel, Snack Attack, and Build-A-Meal - find even more game rules here.
• Each of the games will help kids to form healthy eating habits. Players are rewarded for choosing good foods to eat and penalized for eating junk foods.
• Teachers can use these cards in the classroom as an fun teaching tool - kids just love the cards! Go to Teaching Tools.
|Eat Right Cards Nutrition Game (Deck only). Develop good eating habits early in life to prevent health problems later. 51 Food Cards, 3 different games in deck.|